The Master of Science in Taxation (MST)
Information sessions: Learn more about Bryant's graduate programs. Faculty, staff and advisors will be available. All sessions are drop-in unless otherwise noted. No appointment is required.
- Graduate School1150 Douglas Pike, Smithfield, RI
Bryant University’s AACSB-accredited programs combine the latest in business theory with essential management skills that will advance your career.
The Bryant Master’s of Science in Taxation (MST) was designed with the working professional in mind who has a background in accounting, taxation, finance, or law. One of the advantages of the MST program is that all of the courses focus on taxation, which allows for students to build an expertise in the area of taxation that best fits their career interests. Your instructors are tax professionals who bring years of experience in working with clients and the IRS to the classroom.
Why pursue your MST at Bryant?
- Flexible program designed for the working professional
- Distance-learning options available
- Extensive national and regional alumni networks
- Learn and network from experts in the field
tuition information for 2017-2018 academic year
- $3,528 per course
To be eligible for preferred consideration for a scholarship, you must apply by these dates:
- Fall intake: Submit complete application by April 30
- Spring intake: Submit complete application by Nov. 30
- Summer intake: Submit complete application by March 31
Examples from the curriculum
|Individual Income Taxation||Required|
| Sales, Exchanges and Other Dispositions
| Corporations and Sharehholders
| Partnership Income Tax Problems
| Estate and Gift Taxation
| Tax Practice and Procedure
| Advanced Income Tax Problems
| Income Taxation of Trusts and Estates
|Pension and Profit Sharing||Elective|
|Business Tax Planning||Elective|
|Selected Topics in Taxation||Elective|