The Two-Year Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Information sessions: Learn more about Bryant's graduate programs. Faculty, staff and advisors will be available. All sessions are drop-in unless otherwise noted. No appointment is required.
- Graduate School1150 Douglas Pike, Smithfield, RI
Take your career to the next level with our AACSB-accredited Two-Year MBA program
Our program is designed with working professionals in mind. You’ll spend two nights a week on campus in the classroom and complete your degree in two years. Bryant’s international focus will assist you in doing business globally as well as locally. Students choose to specialize or earn a general management degree, so you can tailor your learning toward your career.
Why pursue your MBA at Bryant?
- Earn your degree in two years while working full time
- Build your professional network through cohort-based learning and alumni connections
- Choose a specialization that fits your career or earn a general management degree
The curriculum and global specializations
The MBA curriculum is designed to develop an in-depth understanding of all business functions. Courses include strategy, leadership, management, accounting, finance, marketing, operations, and technology.
The curriculum balances the technical, data-driven, quantitative skills to make objective decisions with the interpersonal and communication skills necessary to work effectively with people at all levels and from all cultures. Most importantly, these topic areas are integrated throughout the curriculum.
You can focus your curriculum on general management but you also have an opportunity to specialize in one of the following: Global Finance, Global Supply Chain Management, International Business, or Business Analytics .
In your second year of study, you also participate in the Global Immersion Experience, during which you and your classmates will travel abroad, and meet with senior executives at international firms and/or governmental policy makers.
The cohort / study team difference
As a member of a cohort, you have a heightened learning experience through the relationships you form with your peers, faculty, and the Bryant community. You will have a class identity and instant colleagues from companies in many industries. Should you find a course or topic particularly challenging, or if you are absent from a class due to professional travel, you can rely on your cohort and your study team to get you back up to speed quickly. This group of colleagues will become the foundation of your professional network.
When you complete this program, you will be able to:
- evaluate cross-functional business processes through an understanding of relevant metrics and data;
- develop successful business strategies because you have expertise in each business discipline and a multidisciplinary understanding of business management;
- make critical decisions that positively impact the organization as a whole because you have a comprehensive view of business;
- effectively and efficiently manage financial, technical, and human resources;
- lead, manage, and participate in successful teams.
tuition information for 2017-2018 academic year
- $3,354 per course
Global Immersion Experience (optional)
- $1,500 (in addition to tuition)
Students who seek admission for fall term must apply by April 30 th to be eligible for preferred consideration for a scholarship.
Examples from the curriculum
| Management Concepts and Skills
Three-day bootcamp held at the start of the semester
|Leading Effective Organizations||Core|
|Managing Corporate Enterprise||Core|
|Reporting and Controlling Resources||Core|
|Managing Information Resources||Core|
|Managing Financial Resources||Core|
|Marketing for Competitive Advantage||Core|
|Value Formation Through Operations||Core|
| Global Immersion Experience (optional)
Travel abroad to meet with senior executives at international firms and/or governmental policy makers. Generally held during Winter Session
Electives: three specialization courses
|Mastering Strategic Analysis and Decision Making||Core|