The Bryant MBA Online
Information sessions: Learn more about Bryant's graduate programs. Faculty, staff and advisors will be available. All sessions are drop-in unless otherwise noted. No appointment is required.
- Bryant University Academic Innovation Center Foyer1150 Douglas Pike, Smithfield, RI
Elevate your career with Bryant's flexible and high value MBA program; 100% online!
Bryant's MBA Online is for working professionals with a minimum of five years of qualified work experience who are looking for a convenient and very flexible way to pursue a graduate business degree. You can finish your MBA in as little as one year. There are five intakes per year, start the program when it is convenient for you and your busy work life!
Why pursue your MBA Online?
- Earn your degree in as fast as one year while working full time
- Be a part of and access Bryant’s extensive Alumni network of 45,000 proud graduates
- This very competitively priced program is ideal for both junior and senior working professionals with five or more years of qualified work experience
When can I start the program?
You can choose from 5 start dates throughout the year, each semester is 10 weeks:
- Winter semester: January 7 - March 17, 2019
- Spring semester: March 18 - May 26, 2019
- Summer semester 1: May 27 – August 4, 2019
- Summer semester 2: August 5 – October 13, 2019
- Fall semester: October 14 - December 22, 2019
Before the start of the program, students are required to complete Strategies for Success , which will help students succeed in Bryant's MBA online program. You will be familiarized with the online technology environment, provided by the Blackboard Learning Management System (LMS), and get introduced to professors, your success coach and staff at Bryant. Online study skills, time management skills and self-directed learning, will also be addressed to make you a successful online learner!
PROGRAM LEARNING OUTCOMES
- Analyze business problems and situations from a variety of perspectives and arrive at appropriate value-creating decisions.
- Demonstrate the ability to integrate diverse and global perspectives to effectively address management issues.
- Develop written, oral, and presentation skills to communicate effectively across the organization and its stakeholders.
- Evaluate the economic potential of business opportunities, devise actionable strategies, and communicate recommendations persuasively to achieve goals.
- Understand the role of human values in a business context and justify an action plan to manage an ethical challenge faced or identiﬁed by the organization.
tuition information for 2018-2019 academic year
- $2,150 per course (10 in total)
Strategies for Success
|Strategies for Success (required orientation)||1|
|Principles of Management||3|
|Business Research Methods and Statistics||3|
|Strategic Business Communication||3|
|Fundamentals of Accounting and Finance||3|
|Organizational and Strategic Leadership||3|