The One-Year Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Information sessions: Learn more about Bryant's graduate programs. Faculty, staff and advisors will be available. All sessions are drop-in unless otherwise noted. No appointment is required.
- Bryant University Academic Innovation Center Foyer1150 Douglas Pike, Smithfield, RI
Jumpstart your new career with our AACSB-accredited One-Year MBA program
Our program is designed for students seeking to transition into new careers. Whether you are a recent college graduate or someone with years of work experience looking to change careers, Bryant’s international focus will prepare you to do business globally as well as locally. Students choose to specialize or earn a general management degree, so you can tailor your learning toward the career you want.
Why pursue your MBA at Bryant?
- Complete your degree in one year of full-time study
- Travel abroad to put classroom lessons to the test
- Build your resume with consulting and other experiential learning experiences embedded in the curriculum
- Build your professional network through cohort-based learning and alumni connections
You'll have an opportunity to specialize in one of three areas: Global Finance, Global Supply Chain Management, or International Business. Or, if you prefer, you may specialize in Business Analytics.
In January, you'll participate in the Global Immersion Experience, during which you and your classmates will travel abroad, and meet with senior executives at international firms and/or governmental policy makers.
The cohort / study team difference
All Bryant One-Year MBA students are members of a cohort, moving through the entire program with the same group of students. This community of peers will offer support and encouragement, and will become the foundation of your professional network.
When you complete this program, you will have a comprehensive understanding of:
- the functional and strategic areas of business including leadership, management, accounting, finance, marketing, operations, and technology;
- team-building communication;
You also will gain:
- practical experience in career planning, interviewing, negotiations, and project management;
- experience in a corporate environment through the business practicum.
tuition information for 2017-2018 academic year
- $3,354 per course
Global Immersion Experience fee
- $1,500 (in addition to tuition)
Students who seek admission for fall term must apply by April 30 th to be eligible for preferred consideration for a scholarship.
Examples from the curriculum
| Management Concepts and Skills
Three-day bootcamp held at the start of the semester
|Leading Effective Organizations||Core|
|Managing Corporate Enterprise||Core|
|Reporting and Controlling Resources||Core|
|Managing Information Resources||Core|
|Managing Financial Resources||Core|
|Marketing for Competitive Advantage||Core|
|Value Formation Through Operations||Core|
| Global Immersion Experience
Travel abroad to meet with senior executives at international firms and/or governmental agencies. Generally held during Winter Term
| MBA Business Practicum
A hands-on consulting project that allows teams of MBA students to work with senior executives on projects of strategic value
| Advanced Supply Chain Integration
One of the options for those specializing in Global Supply Chain Management
| Global Marketing
One of the options for those specializing in International Business
|Mastering Strategic Analysis and Decision Making||Core|