Professional MBA Online
Elevate your career with Bryant's flexible and high value MBA program; 100% online!
You can finish your MBA in as little as one year. There are five intakes per year. Start the program when it is convenient for you and your busy work life!
Why pursue your MBA online?
- Earn your degree in as fast as one year while working full time
- Be a part of and access Bryant’s extensive alumni network of 45,000 proud graduates
- This very competitively priced program is ideal for junior as well as senior working professionals with five or more years of qualified work experience
When can I start the program?
You can choose from several start dates throughout the year; each semester is 10 weeks:
- Summer II 2021: July 31 – October 9, Application Deadline is June 25, 2021
- Fall 2021: October 9 – December 18, Application Deadline is September 3, 2021
- Winter 2022: January 1 – March 12, Application Deadline is November 19, 2021
- Spring 2022: March 12 – May 21, Application Deadline is February 4, 2022
- Summer I 2022: May 21 – July 30, Application Deadline is April 15, 2022
- Summer II 2022: July 30 – October 8, Application Deadline is June 24, 2022
- Fall 2022: October 8 – December 17, Application Deadline is September 2, 2022
Before starting the program, you are required to complete Strategies for Success, which will help you succeed in Bryant's MBA online program. You will be familiarized with the online technology environment, provided by the Blackboard Learning Management System (LMS), and get introduced to professors, your success coach, and staff at Bryant. Online study skills, time management skills, and self-directed learning will also be addressed to ensure your success.
In addition to the application form, you will need to submit a statement of objectives, current resume, one professional recommendation from a supervisor or manager (not a colleague), official transcripts from all colleges/universities you have attended, and your application fee (waived for Bryant alumni).
Students can apply for government-sponsored and private education loans. U.S. citizens and permanent residents are encouraged to apply for financial aid by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). For information, please visit www.fafsa.ed.gov. In addition, Bryant University accepts payments directly from a number of employers who have tuition assistance programs. In other cases, students may be eligible for reimbursement of educational expenses. For more information, please contact Shaina Vandemoortele at firstname.lastname@example.org or (401) 232-6205.
The College of Business at Bryant University is accredited by the AACSB International - The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. Bryant is one of only 5 percent of colleges and universities in the world to earn this prestigious accreditation. Also, the Bryant MBA was included in the 2018 edition of "Global MBA Rankings," the annual guidebook released by CEO Magazine. This program was recently ranked No. 9 by CollegeConsensus.com
In accordance with the RI Council on Postsecondary Education and the NC-SARA manual, Bryant provides information regarding SARA (which can be found here: http://www.nc-sara.org/about).
In addition, Bryant University utilizes a variety of methods to ensure that PMBA students are the same individuals receiving academic credit, including SSO for all Bryant systems including the Blackboard Learning Management System (LMS), library services, email, and file storage. Many student assignments involve the use of VoiceThread, a video-based discussion system requiring audio and video capture of the student as well as Zoom for synchronous sessions requiring real-time video participation from the students. Finally, all written assignments are submitted via the Turnitin plagiarism-monitoring software to ensure original submissions from all students.
Complete the program for less than $22,000
Choose from five different starting dates throughout the year
Ranked No. 9 by CollegeConsensus.com
- $2,150 per course (10 in total)
Strategies for Success