THE BRYANT MST AT-A-GLANCE
The Bryant Master of Science in Taxation is designed for students who are looking for an advanced degree focused solely on taxation, with the flexibility to specialize within the field for maximum career advancement.
- The MST is a 10-course graduate program designed for students with a background in accounting, taxation, finance, or law.
- Students may enter the MST program in the fall, spring, or summer semesters and complete the program by taking courses in the evenings.
- The MST schedule is flexible offering students the opportunity to enroll in one or two courses per semester. A leave of absence from the program during tax season is available.
- Students typically complete the MST in 2-4 years.
- Through Bryant's distance-spanning technology, all MST courses are delivered simultaneously in the classroom and online.
Students are given the flexibility to choose MST electives in advanced areas of specialization to meet their career objectives.