THE BRYANT MASTER OF SCIENCE IN
The Bryant Master of Science in Taxation (MST) is a part-time program that is designed to provide students with an expertise in taxation. The curriculum focuses on the Internal Revenue Code with particular attention to federal and state tax laws as they affect individuals and corporations. Using current IRS laws and cases, students learn to develop and apply tax solutions to the most complex situations for the best outcomes.
Learn more about the Bryant MST:
- Get a quick overview of the Bryant MST with the MST At-A-Glance.
- Find a detailed overview of the Bryant MST and the benefits of earning your MST at Bryant.
- The MST program schedule requires 10 courses focused on the latest theories and industry best-practices.
- The Bryant faculty are recognized experts in the industry, bringing years of hands-on experience to the classroom.
- Find tuition and fee information.
- Apply to the Bryant MST