MPAC PROGRAM DESCRIPTION
The Bryant MPAc program offers the distinct advantage of an education from one of the strongest accounting programs in the nation and an AACSB International-accredited business college. The curriculum was designed with the input of accounting executives from leading firms in the region and around the globe who know what accountants need to be successful.
- Merges the theoretical with the practical, so you can successfully apply what is learned in the classroom.
- Teaches the skills to make an impact immediately upon graduation and throughout your career.
- Complements the technical accounting skills CPAs need with the communication and project management skills necessary for accounting leadership in any setting.
To be admitted to the Bryant MPAc program you must be (or about to become) a graduate of an accredited undergraduate accounting program.
The Bryant MPAc program is a full-time program that allows students to earn a master’s degree in just two semesters by taking five courses per semester. In addition, the Bryant MPAc may satisfy the 150 hours (or 30 credits) of education beyond a bachelor’s degree required to become a Certified Public Accountant (CPA).*
Flexible scheduling allows you to complete the program in any combination of two semesters that works for you and your employer. You may even complete the program from off-campus in real time by utilizing distance-spanning technology.
The End Results
The Bryant MPAc offers distinct advantages:
- You will develop highly valued skills that prepare you for leadership positions.
- You will be prepared to lead, manage, and participate in successful teams.
- You will master skills in research, communications, project management, and technical accounting.
*Students are encouraged to visit the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy website (www.nasba.org) for individual state exam requirements.