THE BRYANT MPAC AT-A-GLANCE
- The Bryant MPAc is a full-time, 10-course, graduate program designed for accounting graduates.
- The program can be completed in 2 semesters and is offered in four tracks: Fall/Spring, Spring/Summer, Summer/Summer, or Summer/Fall.
- The Bryant MPAc curriculum may satisfy the 150 hour requirement for CPA licensure.*
- The curriculum integrates theory and practice for a comprehensive understanding of issues in accounting.
- The program prepares students for advanced careers in accounting by focusing on technical accounting, corporate, and project management and communication skills.
- The Bryant MPAc teaches students the skills to make an impact immediately upon graduation.
- To be admitted to the Bryant MPAc program you must be (or about to become) a graduate of an accredited undergraduate accounting program.
- Through Bryant's distance-spanning technology, all MPAc courses are delivered simultaneously in the classroom and online
* Students are encouraged to visit the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy website (www.nasba.org) for individual state exam requirements.