THE BRYANT MASTER OF PROFESSIONAL ACCOUNTANCY (MPAc)
Technical Excellence. Market Advantage.
The Bryant Master of Professional Accountancy (MPAc) degree is a full-time program for students who are entering a professional accounting career and want to sit for the CPA exam. Graduates of the program may satisfy the current requirement for all CPA candidates to complete 150 hours of education to become eligible for certification.*
The Bryant MPAc was designed by accomplished accounting faculty with significant input from professionals at accounting firms throughout the region. Our faculty have prepared thousands of students for success in their accounting careers.
Through Bryant's distance-spanning technology, all MPAc courses are delivered simultaneously in the classroom and online.
Learn more about the Bryant MPAc:
- Get a quick overview of the Bryant MPAc with the MPAc At-A-Glance.
- Find detailed program information and the benefits of earning your MPAc at Bryant.
- The program schedule features 10 courses that integrate strategy, leadership, management, and accounting.
- Learn more about the MPAc with Tax Concentration option.
- The Bryant faculty will prepare you for the challenges of a professional accounting career.
- Find tuition and fee information.
- Find prerequisite coursework information.
- Apply to the Bryant MPAc.
* Students are encouraged to visit the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy website (www.nasba.org) for individual state exam requirements.