MBA PROGRAM DESCRIPTION
The Bryant MBA takes a distinctive approach to part-time business education and is differentiated from other programs in New England by delivering the benefits of a full-time program on a part-time basis. Similar to professional programs in medicine and law, students enter the Bryant MBA with a cohort of between 30 and 35 other professionals and complete the 2 year program together , as a class. In addition, from the first day of the program, each student is a member of a hand-picked study team .
The Bryant MBA integrates the most current business management theory with best business practices to enable you to lead people and effectively manage resources in a complex global marketplace . Most Bryant MBA students are accomplished professionals pursuing their degree part-time. Classroom discussions benefit from an array of practical experience.
The MBA curriculum has been designed to develop an in-depth understanding of all business functions . Courses include strategy, leadership, management, accounting, finance, marketing, operations, and technology.
The curriculum balances the technical, data-driven, quantitative skills to make objective decisions with the interpersonal and communication skills necessary to work effectively with people at all levels and from all cultures. Most importantly, these topic areas are integrated throughout the curriculum Â to develop an understanding of all aspects of business.
Globally Focused SpecializationsAll business is global, and successful business leaders know this. Bryant MBA students gain a deep understanding of what it takes to be successful in the global marketplace in
several ways. First, the curriculum allows students to specialize in three areas:
- Global Finance
- Global Supply Chain Management
- International Business
The End Results
When you complete the Bryant MBA program, you will be able to:
- Evaluate cross-functional business processes through an understanding of relevant metrics and data.
- Develop successful business strategies because you have expertise in each business discipline and a multidisciplinary understanding of business management.
- Make critical decisions that positively impact the organization as a whole because you have a comprehensive view of business.
- Effectively and efficiently manage financial, technical, and human resources.
- Lead, manage, and participate in successful teams.
- Appreciate the benefits of this unique program.