THE BENEFITS OF A BRYANT MBA
The Bryant MBA prepares students for a lifetime of leadership . Our students bring hands-on experience from a range of industries, including engineering, health care, information technology, social services, government, and traditional businesses. And unlike many other part-time MBA programs in the region, the Bryant MBA creates a community the cohort which immediately welcomes you into a professional network , exposes you to perspectives and resources beyond the classroom, and supports you throughout the program and after graduation.
- Bryant MBA students join a lifelong professional network as they move through the program with the same select group of about 35 students in a cohesive MBA class .
- Students are members of a hand-picked study team that fosters interdisciplinary learning and strategic relationship building.
- Students benefit from the opportunity to develop individual relationships with faculty who become mentors beyond the classroom
- Graduate students have access to all of the world-class academic resources and cutting-edge technology at Bryant University .
- The MBA prepares students for leadership in for-profit, not for profit, government, and educational organizations. Graduates are effective leaders who can manage across functional boundaries and provide strategic leadership.