MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (MBA)
Two year investment. Lifelong returns.
The Bryant MBA was designed with working professionals in mind, offering the benefits of a full-time program on a part-time basis. The rigorous academic program can be completed in just two years. You'll earn a degree from one of the most respected business programs in the region and develop a professional network that lasts a lifetime.
Learn more about the Bryant MBA:
- Get a quick overview of the Bryant MBA and the students in the program with the MBA At-A-Glance.
- Find detailed program information and the benefits of earning your MBA at Bryant. Learn more about the "cohort," a cohesive group that you will be a member of throughout the entire program. Within each cohort, students have the advantage of working with a study team.
- The two-year program schedule features 13 courses focused on the latest theories and best practices.
- The Bryant faculty utilize a variety of teaching methods to inspire and challenge you.
- Find tuition and fee information.
- Apply to the Bryant MBA.